Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Mon June 6, 2011
Project Milwaukee: Chicago-Milwaukee Connections
In Project Milwaukee: Southern Connections, we look at why Chicago might need Milwaukee more than we would think. Bill Testa is Senior Economist, Vice President and Director of Regional Programs at the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. He spoke with WUWM's Marge Pitrof.
There’s more of the interview in the supplemental audio section below.