Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Thu June 9, 2011
Project Milwaukee: Kenosha Museums
We discuss of the role culture plays in regional growth as part of our Project Milwaukee: Southern Connections series. Paula Touhey is the Director of the Kenosha Public Museums, which include the Kenosha Public Museum, the Kenosha Civil War Museum, and the Dinosaur Discovery Museum. We spoke with her at her office in Kenosha. We’ll continue our look at the place of culture in the regional economy on tomorrow's show.