Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
This is WUWM
Fri June 14, 2013
Project Milwaukee: Power Switch Forum 6/10
As part of its Project Milwaukee: Power Switch series June 10 - 14, WUWM hosted a public community forum discussing the promise and reality of green energy in Wisconsin.
Meeting at The Pilot House at Discovery World on June 10th, local energy experts and business leaders examined the factors prompting interest in renewable energy, and how Wisconsin compares with the rest of the country.
Panelists included: Thomas Content of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Deborah Erwin of the Public Service Commission, Andy Hesselbach of We Energies, Charles McGinnis of Johnson Controls, Gary Radloff of the Wisconsin Energy Institute and Shahla Werner of the Sierra Club.
Lake Effect's Executive Producer Mitch Teich moderated the forum and Bob Bach served as Q & A facilitator.
Over fifty people attended the forum. After the panel discussion, attendees talked with the panelists and each other.
Listen to all of the Project Milwaukee reports.