Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Fri June 10, 2011
Project Milwaukee: What's Good for the Region is Good for Milwaukee
DCD Commissioner Rocky Marcoux says Milwaukee benefits even when companies locate elsewhere in southeastern Wisconsin.
In our series Project Milwaukee: Southern Connections, we've been reporting on how southeastern Wisconsin may benefit by helping cultivate an economic corridor from Milwaukee to Illinois.
The city says it recognizes value both in luring businesses to Milwaukee as well as to the region.
Milwaukee Department of City Development commissioner Rocky Marcoux told WUWM's Ann-Elise Henzl that the dual roles fit together.