Most Active Stories
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Set to Hear Arguments in Voter ID Lawsuit
Fri June 10, 2011
Project Milwaukee: What's Good for the Region is Good for Milwaukee
DCD Commissioner Rocky Marcoux says Milwaukee benefits even when companies locate elsewhere in southeastern Wisconsin.
In our series Project Milwaukee: Southern Connections, we've been reporting on how southeastern Wisconsin may benefit by helping cultivate an economic corridor from Milwaukee to Illinois.
The city says it recognizes value both in luring businesses to Milwaukee as well as to the region.
Milwaukee Department of City Development commissioner Rocky Marcoux told WUWM's Ann-Elise Henzl that the dual roles fit together.