Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- Why Is Milwaukee So Bad For Black People?
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Former Senator Russ Feingold Plans to Make His Presence Noticed in Wisconsin
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
Wed July 9, 2014
Record Recalls May Not Necessarily Hurt Auto Industry
Originally published on Wed July 9, 2014 7:01 am
Automakers recalled 37.5 million vehicles in the first six months of 2014. That's more cars and trucks recalled than in any prior year. GM led the way but other companies also picked up the pace.