Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Wed November 19, 2008
Researching the Internet to Research Wellness
Lori Kuban is an inspirational speaker, educator, and consultant. She is also a brain cancer survivor, which she was diagnosed with in December 2006. Kuban lives in Waukesha with her husband and two children. You can read her story here.
Dr. George M. Lange, MD, FACP, serves as an Internal Medicine physician on staff at Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital. He was elected Chair of the Board of Directors for the Wisconsin Medical Society at the society’s annual meeting in April.
They discuss the advantages/disadvantages of patients using the Internet to research health topics with Mitch Teich.