Most Active Stories
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Marquette Poll: Walker and Burke Remain Neck and Neck
- Feds Place 50 'Border' Children in Wisconsin; GOP Lawmakers Object
- Common Core Repeal Could Create 'Chaos' in Wisconsin
- Groups Launch Ideas Contest to Address Segregation in Milwaukee
Wed October 30, 2013
Someone In Central China Really Stinks At Photoshop
Originally published on Wed October 30, 2013 12:32 pm
Local Chinese government propagandists have outdone themselves in what seems to be the increasingly competitive category of bad Photoshop.
This week's entry hails from Ningguo County in central China's Anhui province. The workmanship is so bad, it seems almost, well, effortless.
The photo, which was posted to the county's civil affairs website, purports to portray government officials visiting a 100-year-old woman. But the officials appear to be about 20 feet tall compared with the diminutive lady, and one of the officials has no legs.
Last year, a photo purportedly showing officials from a district in the city of Hangzhou inspecting a park drew similar attention. The Photoshop job was so bad, the men appeared to levitate above a road and lawn.
One Chinese netizen, as Internet users are called here, summed it up succinctly: "The engineer who merged the picture is not skilled at Photoshop at all."