Most Active Stories
- UWM's Freshwater School Shares Its Fish With Milwaukee County Zoo Animals
- New Wisconsin Law Requires Work for Food Stamps
- Border Crisis: Milwaukee Organization to Help House Immigrant Children, if Needed
- Milwaukee Considers Using Abandoned Basements to Hold Storm Water
- Bradford Beach 'Set' For Stop On Pro Volleyball Tour
All Tech Considered
Thu November 28, 2013
Tech Team Podcast, Episode 3: Inside Video Games And Gaming
In our latest mashed podcast of our themed reporting, we take a deeper dive into the culture of gaming. It features stories on video games are teaching us how to feel empathy in the offline world or activating us to be more socially aware. And of course, we explore how much more real video games have gotten — heightening our experiences as we play.
Take a listen and be sure to send us your feedback.
And just a reminder: To coincide with gaming week, we launched the NPR Plays Tumblr and we will continue to post about gaming over there.
The music from this podcast includes:
"Home Computer" by Kraftwerk
"Pocket Calculator" by Kraftwerk
"Deck the Halls" by Mannheim Steamroller
"Aladdin's Watery Escape' by Miles and Karina, (The Adventures of Prince Achmed)
"Sweet Georgia Brown" by Brother Bones and His Shadows
"Einini" from the CD Celtic Crossing/William Coulter, guitar
"Game Over" by Josh Milan (Wreck-It-Ralph Soundtrack)