Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Fri November 14, 2008
Next week, WUWM will present a series on aging and wellness. We’ll explore how people can best position themselves to live long, healthy lives. As a kick-off, we asked our colleagues if they’re on the right track. We sampled our co-workers at WUWM, asking if they're think ahead and planning for life in their 60s, 70s, 80s and beyond.
If they are any indication of the general population, people are thinking ahead and paying keen attention to the older crowd. We start with two voices you hear frequently on WUWM, Susan Bence and Mitch Teich.
Listen next week for our series, “Wise Today, Well Tomorrow”.