Thursday on Lake Effect:
Our Real Talk segment dismisses notions of a post-racial America and offers solutions to closing the racial wealth gap. Then, a method of conflict resolution in use in law enforcement explains its basic premise. Later, a Milwaukee mother remembers her late son in a book that chronicles her journey through grief. And we learn why one local tennis school thinks the mental part of the game is as important as the backhand.
- William Darity, a professor of public policy studies, African American studies and economics at Duke University.
- Dr. Darrick Hamilton is an associate professor at Milano-The New School of International Affairs and a research fellow at the Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis
- Real Talk contributor David Pate, who is an associate professor at the Helen Bader School of Social Welfare at UWM
- Ben Merens is with the Milwaukee-based Vistelar Group
- Author Barbara Manger
- Jimmy Paley runs the Paley Tennis Center