Thursday on Lake Effect:
A new invasive species threatens to be as destructive to Wisconsin’s forests as the Emerald Ash Borer – we’ll learn about the so-called “Crazy Worm.” Later, why we should seek out moths in southeastern Wisconsin, and how to do it. We’ll find out why the Milwaukee County Zoological Society uses theater to enhance its mission. Old fashioned bicycles will be spotlighted this weekend at Old World Wisconsin. And an in-studio performance by singer-songwriter Slaid Cleaves.
- Brad Herrick, UW Arboretum
- Stacy Tornio and Ken Keffer, outdoor adventure correspondents
- James Mills, David McLellan, MKE County Zoological Society
- Dan Freas, Ryan Schartz, Old World Wisconsin
- Slaid Cleaves, singer-songwriter