Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Sat October 26, 2013
Value In Sharing The Ratio Of CEO's Pay To Employees'?
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission recently proposed new rules requiring public companies to disclose the ratio of CEO compensation to the average employee's pay. Host Arun Rath talks with Cornell law professor Lynn Stout about how executive pay got to be so high, and what effect the proposed rules may have.