Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Fri June 6, 2008
What Can be Done to Stop Youth Violence?
Over the past several months, WUWM reporters have talked to dozens of people about the issue of youth violence. We interviewed teenagers, doctors, police officers, teachers, advocates, church leaders and many more. During the interviews, we asked our sources to answer this question: What can be done to reduce youth violence in Milwaukee? WUWM's Erin Toner compiled their responses.