Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
Thu November 18, 2010
Where Does Your Coffee Grow?
Contributor Chris Hallberg lives in Wauwatosa. He recently returned from a ten-month Fulbright Fellowship in El Salvador where he met up with two Stone Creek employees who were visiting a coffee farm, and produced this audio essay for our Project Milwaukee: What's on Our Plate? series.