Most Active Stories
- Police In Wisconsin Have Received Surplus Military Hardware
- Global Parenting Habits That Haven't Caught On In The U.S.
- Clarke Wins in a Squeaker for Milwaukee County Sheriff
- Possible Rate Hikes Cast Cloud on Future of Milwaukee's Solar Program
- Forgotten History: Stenographer Witnesses Lincoln's Death, Impact Changed His Life Forever
Tue December 3, 2013
White House Revs Up Delayed Push For Health Coverage
Originally published on Tue December 3, 2013 5:39 pm
With HealthCare.gov able to handle an increasing number of users, the Obama administration finally went on the offensive to urge Americans to sign up for new health insurance. The administration had planned a massive advertising and social media campaign to support the Affordable Care Act back in October, but the push was delayed for two months after the health insurance exchange website failed in its debut. The effort comes as the deadline for people to sign up for coverage starting next year looms.