Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Thick Ice on Wisconsin Rivers Could Lead to Ice Jams This Spring
This is WUWM
Wed May 22, 2013
WUWM's Power of Public Radio Event
WUWM hosted a networking event presenting the benefits of becoming a WUWM Business Sponsor on Tuesday, May 21, 2013.
Meeting at Zen on 7, Hotel Metro's urban rooftop patio, area business and marketing professionals gathered to learn how to harness the power of public radio as WUWM underwriters.
General Manager Dave Edwards gave a presentation highlighting the "Halo Effect" of underwriting on public radio. Attendees learned the relevance, relationship and value of a WUWM Business Sponsorship.
Underwriting Representatives Anne Jedrzejczak and Dan Gille shared insights of crafting informative and effective messages for WUWM underwriters.
Thank you to Hotel Metro for hosting the venue and providing outstanding service.
Become a WUWM Business Sponsor.