Most Active Stories
- So, There's A Life-Size Game of Mouse Trap in Milwaukee
- Visions of A Revitalized Milwaukee Inner Harbor
- Dueling Proposals For Milwaukee Bucks Arena Site
- Menomonee Valley Revitalization: Neighbors Share Views on 15 Year Evolution
- Election Officials Concerned About Facebook Posting Targeting Recall Petition Signers
Saturday, September 27, 2014 1:33pm
This week on Car Talk, is Scott obligated to marry his girlfriend, after she passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning in his Land Cruiser? Elsewhere, Ginny and her husband disagree over the optimal speed to drive on a road populated with frogs without croaking them (sorry). Also, a year of a flashing brake lights and noisy brakes has convinced Jim his van may have a brake problem; Camille may have to purge her key ring to save her Golf; and will this week’s Puzzler Answer give Tom and Ray yet another F in Physics? Find out, this week on Car Talk.
Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:43pm
This week on Car Talk, Tom and Ray delve into the complexity of the mother-daughter relationship. Since they fit into neither category, fortunately their own Mom and sister both weigh in. All of this is prompted by Nancy’s ill-advised decision to tell her adult daughter she waited too long to rotate her tires. Elsewhere, Herbert loves his VW, except for its annoying habit of bursting into flames; Ronnie Sue’s underwear came to the rescue when she burst a heater hose; and can all of Tom and Ray’s behavior be symptoms of an obscure German medical condition called “Witzelsucht”? All this and more, this week on Car Talk.