Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Former Senator Russ Feingold Plans to Make His Presence Noticed in Wisconsin
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
Project Milwaukee: Creating a Vibrant Regional Economy
"Our Project Milwaukee coverage included more than twenty-five interviews and reports, from the newsroom and Lake Effect, in addition to our community forum. It was exciting to collaborate on an effort that brought so many voices to the table, and which set the stage for future discussions of issues of importance to southeastern Wisconsin." -- Ann-Elise Henzl, WUWM News Producer / Reporter