Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
Serving Milwaukee since 1964.
WUWM 89.7 FM - Milwaukee Public Radio is committed to bringing the listeners of southeastern Wisconsin in-depth news, thoughtful conversations and smart entertainment.
Member-supported WUWM is licensed to the University of Wisconsin Board of Regents and is operated by the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee College of Letters and Science.
WUWM 89.7 FM: NPR / IN-DEPTH NEWS broadcasts locally-produced news and music, as well as national and international programming from NPR, PRI, APM and BBC.
WUWM’s award-winning WUWM NEWS journalists and Lake Effect producers create captivating reports that focus on local and regional issues featuring the people and cultural events that shape our community. WUWM's on-air staff follow a code of ethics, ensuring high standards of honesty, integrity and impartiality.
UWM Today features the people and discoveries at UW-Milwaukee.
The majority of WUWM's funding comes from listener donations, foundations and business sponsorships.
WUWM's CODE OF ETHICS: