Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
- A Path to Religious Freedom Leads to Wisconsin
Fund the future of WUWM!
Your support will allow WUWM to sustain our current programming while keeping an eye on the future. Gifts of this kind provide WUWM with the opportunity to expand valuable programming and create innovative content.
Major gifts, contributions over $1,000, may be made as gifts of cash or stocks. Your gift can be made outright or as a multi-year pledge.
Secure WUWM's long-term future with a planned gift. You can ensure that future listeners will enjoy the same level of excellence in public radio by creating a legacy in support of WUWM.
WUWM's Legacy Circle
The Legacy Circle honors WUWM supporters who have made a gift through their estate or another form of planned gift.
Ways to Give:
- Bequests and Beneficiary Designations
- Life Income Plans (Annuities, Trusts, Funds)
- Retirement Plan of Life Insurance
When including WUWM in your estate plans, please use our proper legal name:
WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio
111 E. Wisconsin Ave., Suite 700
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please contact Major and Planned Giving Specialist Melanie Johnson via email or call 414-270-1122 for more information.
This webpage is intended to provide general information, not legal or financial advice. We recommend consulting with your lawyer or financial advisor about your individual circumstances.