Most Active Stories
- Marquette Poll: Walker and Burke Remain Neck and Neck
- Feds Place 50 'Border' Children in Wisconsin; GOP Lawmakers Object
- Common Core Repeal Could Create 'Chaos' in Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Canadian Band, The Trews, Stops at WUWM on Their Way to Summerfest
Bradley Campbell came to Rhode Island Public Radio from WGBH. In Boston, he worked for The Takeaway as an assistant producer, and as a newswriter for Morning Edition. Before that, he covered the Cape Cod Baseball League for WCAI - The Cape and Island's NPR news station. He's a graduate of the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, ME. He completed a fellowship at the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University. He got his start writing for the Cleveland Scene and Minneapolis City Pages. Bradley grew up in the rural, logging town of Dallas, Oregon. He likes Stumptown coffee and Bridgestone bikes.