Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Ella Taylor is a free-lance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.