Most Active Stories
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Marquette Poll: Walker and Burke Remain Neck and Neck
- Feds Place 50 'Border' Children in Wisconsin; GOP Lawmakers Object
- Common Core Repeal Could Create 'Chaos' in Wisconsin
- Groups Launch Ideas Contest to Address Segregation in Milwaukee
Jeanette Hurt is Lake Effect's cheese contributor for our regular Good Fermentations segment. She's also a freelance food writer from Milwaukee. She is the author of several books, including most recently The Cheeses of California: A Culinary Travel Guide, published by The Countryman Press.