Most Active Stories
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Groups Launch Ideas Contest to Address Segregation in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County Sheriff's Race Features Hard-Fought Primary
- Aldermen Demand More Attention to Milwaukee's Vacant Lot Problem
- UWM's Freshwater School Shares Its Fish With Milwaukee County Zoo Animals
Kyle Cherek is the Emmy-nominated host of Wisconsin Foodie, broadcast on PBS to over 8 million households. Kyle has what Andrew Zimmern called “Midwestern sensibilities shot through a prism of wit and food smarts (which) make for great watching, listening and reading."
Kyle has been featured on the Travel Channel and Food Network as well a regular contributor on public radio. His video series Chef Talk with Kyle Cherek has received wide acclaim and he regularly hosts food related author tours, forums, and culinary events.