Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Opposition Flares Around Supersize Pig Farm Proposed in Northern Wisconsin
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
Laura Gough is a Managing Director in Robert W. Baird’s Corporate & Executive Services department. She is responsible for building sales and marketing opportunities across the firm’s different business units, as well overseeing the sales and marketing of Baird’s corporate and executive services with key clients.
Since joining Baird in 1991, Laura has managed Baird’s Retirement Plan Services Department and Corporate & Executive Services Department. In 2012, Laura was recognized as a “Woman of Influence” by The Business Journal of Greater Milwaukee for her many professional and personal contributions. She currently serves as the Co-Chair of Baird’s Women Associate Resource Group, which received the Securities Industry Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) Diversity Leadership Award in 2011. She was involved in securing Baird’s participation as a founding member of the Milwaukee Area Women’s Affinity Alliance. Laura also continues to serve on the SIFMA Retirement Savings Committee on which she previously served as Chairperson.
She joined WUWM’s Advisory Board in 2010.