Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Mark Savage is a certified “car nut,” writing the auto review column, Savage on Wheels, for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and previously the Milwaukee Sentinel, for more than 20 years. He also is editor of American Snowmobiler magazine, published locally by Kalmbach Publishing Co. Savage is an Indianapolis native where he fell in love with cars, the Indy 500 and all things fast, dating back to his pedal car days.