Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- Kohl Sells Milwaukee Bucks for $550 Million, Team Won't Move
Mark Savage is a certified “car nut,” writing the auto review column, Savage on Wheels, for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and previously the Milwaukee Sentinel, for more than 20 years. He also is editor of American Snowmobiler magazine, published locally by Kalmbach Publishing Co. Savage is an Indianapolis native where he fell in love with cars, the Indy 500 and all things fast, dating back to his pedal car days.