Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Leaders At Odds Over Proposed Streetcar Project
Mark Savage is a certified “car nut,” writing the auto review column, Savage on Wheels, for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and previously the Milwaukee Sentinel, for more than 20 years. He also is editor of American Snowmobiler magazine, published locally by Kalmbach Publishing Co. Savage is an Indianapolis native where he fell in love with cars, the Indy 500 and all things fast, dating back to his pedal car days.