Most Active Stories
- New Wisconsin Law Requires Work for Food Stamps
- UWM's Freshwater School Shares Its Fish With Milwaukee County Zoo Animals
- Border Crisis: Milwaukee Organization to Help House Immigrant Children, if Needed
- Milwaukee Considers Using Abandoned Basements to Hold Storm Water
- Bradford Beach 'Set' For Stop On Pro Volleyball Tour
Mark Savage is a certified “car nut,” writing the auto review column, Savage on Wheels, for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and previously the Milwaukee Sentinel, for more than 20 years. He also is editor of American Snowmobiler magazine, published locally by Kalmbach Publishing Co. Savage is an Indianapolis native where he fell in love with cars, the Indy 500 and all things fast, dating back to his pedal car days.