Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
Mark Savage is a certified “car nut,” writing the auto review column, Savage on Wheels, for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and previously the Milwaukee Sentinel, for more than 20 years. He also is editor of American Snowmobiler magazine, published locally by Kalmbach Publishing Co. Savage is an Indianapolis native where he fell in love with cars, the Indy 500 and all things fast, dating back to his pedal car days.