Most Active Stories
- Why the Predicted Revival of Milwaukee's Poorest Zip Code Hasn't Happened
- Bon Voyage! Bob Bach Reflects On His Radio Career
- Update: PSC Approves We Energies' Requested Rate Hike
- 3 Milwaukee Experiences to Add to Your Bucket List
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
Marti, a Waukesha native, joined the WUWM news team in February of 1999. Previously, she was an anchor and reporter at WTMJ in Milwaukee, WIBA in Madison, and WLIP in Kenosha.
Marti’s work has been recognized by RTNDA, the Wisconsin Broadcasters Association, the Northwest Broadcast News Association, Associated Press, Public Radio News Directors Incorporated, and the Milwaukee Press Club.
Marti earned a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications from the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse. Marti currently lives on her favorite side of town – Milwaukee’s east side.