Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Packers' Old Turf Helps Revitalize South Side Milwaukee Neighborhood
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
Rachel Bloom is a recent graduate in Human Biology from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. This past year, she served as a fellow at the Women's Policy Institute in Providence and interned in a clinical psychiatry lab investigating how early life stresses impact adult neural connectivity. After focusing her efforts in the sciences during her time in college, she is thrilled to explore her longstanding, yet relatively unexplored, interest in radio journalism with WUWM this summer.
At present, Rachel is an intern with WUWM's Lake Effect program. Her responsibilities include editing interviews, writing interview questions, conducting background research, updating WUWM.com and learning the ropes of public radio. This fall, she will move back to Providence in search of a new adventure.