Most Active Stories
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Groups Launch Ideas Contest to Address Segregation in Milwaukee
- Milwaukee County Sheriff's Race Features Hard-Fought Primary
- Common Core Repeal Could Create 'Chaos' in Wisconsin
- Aldermen Demand More Attention to Milwaukee's Vacant Lot Problem
Rachel joined WUWM as an announcer in January of 2014. Prior to coming to WUWM, Rachel worked for nearly six years at Wisconsin Public Radio and Television in a number of roles, including announcer/board operator, voice talent, producer, on-air producer, radio operations center technician and audience services representative.
As WUWM's announcer, Rachel can be heard throughout the week. She especially loves hosting the midday hours, serving as a close companion to WUWM’s listeners. Rachel helps create the tone, rhythm and character of Milwaukee Public Radio.
In May of 2014, Rachel became producer and co-host of WUWM@Nite.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, sailing, singing, reading, watching films, music of all kinds and roller derby.