Most Active Stories
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- #001 Precious Lives: How Do You Measure the Loss of a Five-Year-Old Girl?
- West African Brings Her Native Food to Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Leaders At Odds Over Proposed Streetcar Project
Rachel joined WUWM as an announcer in January of 2014. Prior to coming to WUWM, Rachel worked for nearly six years at Wisconsin Public Radio and Television in a number of roles, including announcer/board operator, voice talent, producer, on-air producer, radio operations center technician and audience services representative.
As WUWM's announcer, Rachel can be heard throughout the week. She especially loves hosting the midday hours, serving as a close companion to WUWM’s listeners. Rachel helps create the tone, rhythm and character of Milwaukee Public Radio.
In May of 2014, Rachel became producer and co-host of WUWM@Nite.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, sailing, singing, reading, watching films, music of all kinds and roller derby.