Most Active Stories
- Bon Voyage! Bob Bach Reflects On His Radio Career
- Walker Administration Projects $2 Billion Budget Deficit
- New Report Raises Concern about Quality of Southeastern Wisconsin's Drinking Water
- Why the Predicted Revival of Milwaukee's Poorest Zip Code Hasn't Happened
- Update: PSC Approves We Energies' Requested Rate Hike
Rachel joined WUWM as an announcer in January of 2014. Prior to coming to WUWM, Rachel worked for nearly six years at Wisconsin Public Radio and Television in a number of roles, including announcer/board operator, voice talent, producer, on-air producer, radio operations center technician and audience services representative.
As WUWM's announcer, Rachel can be heard throughout the week. She especially loves hosting the midday hours, serving as a close companion to WUWM’s listeners. Rachel helps create the tone, rhythm and character of Milwaukee Public Radio.
In May of 2014, Rachel became producer and co-host of WUWM@Nite.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, sailing, singing, reading, watching films, music of all kinds and roller derby.