Most Active Stories
- Southeastern Wisconsin's Super Rich and Super Poor are Practically Neighbors
- New Ranking: Milwaukee Still Country's Most Segregated Metro Area
- To Tackle Icy Streets, Milwaukee Experiments with Cheese Brine
- VIDEO: Sunday's Chain Reaction Pileup on Hwy 41/45
- Milwaukeeans Reflect on Nelson Mandela's Achievements and Influence
As KUOW's morning news anchor, Sara responds to events as they unfold; from an approaching tsunami to unbearable gridlock during the Alaskan Way viaduct closure. Sara's reporting has covered a range of subjects, from the Dalai Lama's Seattle visit, to local controversies about racy coffee shops, to the ups and downs of real estate in the Puget Sound region.
In 2009, Sara was awarded a KUOW Program Venture Fund grant which supported her fourââ