Most Active Stories
- Milwaukee Man Starts Mentoring Program for Black Youth in 53206
- Marquette Poll: Walker and Burke Remain Neck and Neck
- Feds Place 50 'Border' Children in Wisconsin; GOP Lawmakers Object
- Common Core Repeal Could Create 'Chaos' in Wisconsin
- Groups Launch Ideas Contest to Address Segregation in Milwaukee
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at email@example.com.