Most Active Stories
- Post Ranking: Top 3 Most Challenging High Schools in Wisconsin
- Robotic Exo-Skeleton Allows Paralyzed Madison Vet to Stand Up and Walk
- Wisconsin Worst in Nation for Well-Being of Black Children
- Reverse Job Fair: Selling Young Professionals On Opportunities Available in Milwaukee
- Are You Obese Because Grandma Starved? Milwaukee Researcher Says It's Possible
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at firstname.lastname@example.org.