Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
- A Path to Religious Freedom Leads to Wisconsin
Fri June 6, 2014
5 Great Milwaukee Spots to Imbibe the Perfect Summer Drink
Each summer, Milwaukee Magazine compiles its list of what’s what in town, and among this year’s offerings is a guide to the best places for a refreshing – and alcoholic – drink this summer.
Assistant editor Claire Hanan compiled the “Indispensable Summer Drinking Guide," featuring the bars with the best outdoor experience and best summer cocktails and brews. Some of the magazine's top picks include:
- The Yard
- Estabrook Beer Garden
- The new Traveling Beer Garden
- Bryant's Cocktail Lounge
- Stubby's Gastropub and Beer Garden
Milwaukee Magazine's annual City Guide issue serves as an introduction for newcomers and an eye-opener for old-timers, as well. This year it focuses on the city's best outdoor spaces.
Arts & Culture
Food & Dining