Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Wed November 19, 2008
County Looks to Expand Services for Older Adults
The Director of the Milwaukee County Department on Aging, Stephanie Stein, says the community is a national leader in programs and services for older adults.
Stein says there is new emphasis on creating affordable housing with specialized services for those over 60.
Stephanie Stein was a guest on WUWM's Project Milwaukee: Wise Today, Well Tomorrow coverage broadcast live from the Pabst Theater.