Most Active Stories
- Wisconsin Pipeline Slated to Surpass Keystone XL's Proposed Capacity
- Walker Proposes 13% Funding Cut to UW System, in Exchange for Greater Autonomy
- Bay View: Home To Three of Draft Magazine's '100 Best Beer Bars'
- Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba, On Twin Forks And The Luxury Of Starting Over
- Miles Nielsen On His Diverse Sound, Cheap Trick Pedigree
Thu May 15, 2014
Crime Analysis at UWM
If you are a fan of detective shows on TV, then you are familiar with that "A-Ha" moment. The point in the program where a clever investigator has an epiphany and suddenly piecing together a scattering of evidence, hunches and clues lead to the solving of a crime.
At UWM, there are classes being taught that help students learn how to analyze data in ways that really does solve crimes. It's all part of the field known as crime analysis. Host Tom Luljak speaks with Helen Bader School of Social Welfare Dean Stan Stojkovic.