Friday on Lake Effect: Lt. Gov. Kleefisch, Welsh Brewing in MKE, Chinese New Year, Sled Dogs
Friday on Lake Effect:
Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch talks about tax reform and the unflattering things said about her in 2010 by Scott Walker’s campaign aides. Then, Milwaukee used to be a Welsh brewing town, so how did Germans come to dominate the beer scene? Later, a Wisconsin playwright writes delicately about her native Tennessee. Plus, Milwaukee celebrates Chinese New Year, and the Door County Sled Dogs offer one last weekend of rides in the city.
- Lt. Gov. Kleefisch: Governor Will Pursue 'Bold' Tax Reform in Next Wisconsin Budget
- Prost? Try Lloniannau, Since Milwaukee's First Brewers Were Actually Welsh
- Chinese New Year Makes Belated but Dazzling Appearance in Milwaukee
- October, Before I Was Born: a New Play Offers a Personal Account of a Public Tragedy
- VIDEO: Milwaukeeans Mush through Local Park with Door County Sled Dogs