Full Episode: Thursday, June 13, 2013
Thursday on Lake Effect:
We dissect the most recent Wisconsin Economic Scorecard poll. Then, Project Milwaukee: Power Switch continues with a look at green energy on a residential scale, and we visit the Eco-Justice Center in Racine, in the shadow of the Oak Creek power plant. Choreographer Steven Koplowitz takes over two iconic Milwaukee locations to explore water through two world premiere dances, and we learn about the film Before Midnight – the third in a trilogy by director Richard Linklater.
- Survey: Many Wisconsinites' Think State Economy Headed in Wrong Direction
- Designer: Green Building the Way of the Future
- Dominican Nuns Work to Inspire Sustainable Living
- Water, Milwaukee Landmarks Inspire New World-Premiere Dances
- Film Critic: 'Before Midnight' an Exercise in Authentic Storytelling