Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Wed November 19, 2008
Jewish Family Services Reaches Out to Older Folks
Loneliness can be one of the most troublesome aspects of aging. Gina Botshtein of Jewish Family Services says agency staff carefully screen those they serve to identify how well they're connecting with family and friends.
Botshtein says there are many heartwarming stories among Milwaukee's aging population, and some not so positive. She appeared during a live broadcast of Morning Edition from the Pabst Theatre, part of WUWM's Project Milwaukee: Wise Today, Well Tomorrow series.