Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
Fri December 16, 2011
Liberals Find Many Flaws in 2011 Republican Legislation
As our Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval series concludes, Bob Bach talks to a variety of people about where they think the state is headed, after the sweeping and divisive political changes Republican Gov. Scott Walker promoted this year.
He spoke with Karen Royster of the left-leaning Institute for Wisconsin’s Future. She finds flaws in the GOP legislation.