Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Arts & Culture
Thu July 24, 2014
Myles Coyne is 'Taking Things as They Come'
Musician Myles Coyne was obsessed with comic books when he was growing up in Escanaba, Michigan, feasting on the creativity of the images. Music came a little later, when Coyne and his family moved to Green Bay while in he was high school. He became friends with fellow students who were in a band and never looked back.
Today, Coyne lives here in Milwaukee and is involved in many bands in the River West community. He finds that collaboration with other musicians is key to learning, to growing, to making music, and to creating family.
Myles Coyne is the leader of the Myles Coyne and the Rusty Nickel Band and is the drummer for the group Ladders.
- The Volcano Song (by Caley Conway)
- My Grandmother's House