Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
This is WUWM
Fri August 9, 2013
NPR and Threadless T-Shirt Design Challenge
Public radio brings the world to life through sounds, voices and stories. What are the sounds that inspire you? Is it a song? A story? An interview? Show us your flair for creativity and love of public radio. Create a t-shirt inspired by public radio for NPR's
T-Shirt Design Challenge.
WUWM invites you to take inspiration from public radio and create a design that celebrates sound. NPR is teaming with Threadless, the online design community, to determine the best designs. Winners will receive a cash reward along with other prizes.
Learn about submission guidelines and download templates.
Submit a t-shirt design by August 26. Scoring runs through September 2.
If the winning artist identifies their favorite public radio station as WUWM on the design challenge entry, WUWM will receive half of the proceeds NPR receives from the winning design T-shirt's sales!