Most Active Stories
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Set to Hear Arguments in Voter ID Lawsuit
Sat December 17, 2011
Panel Answers Audience Questions About 2011
Members of a studio audience posed question to our Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval panel about what happened in 2011 and where we might go from here, Friday morning at the Pabst Theater.
Our panelists were:
- Milwaukee Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs represents Milwaukee’s 6th Aldermanic District, on the city’s north side.
- Hedy Eischeid has been an educator in the Fond du Lac School District for 20 years.
- Mary Isbister is president of GenMet, a 70-employee metal fabricating company located in Mequon.
- Milwaukee County Supervisor Joe Sanfelippo is a member of the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors, representing the 17th District, which includes Greendale, Greenfield and West Allis.
- Stephanie Sue Stein is director of the Milwaukee County Department on Aging, a position she has held since 1993.
- Republican State Representative Robin Vos represents the 63rd Assembly District in Racine County.
- Democratic State Representative JoCasta Zamarripa represents the 8th Assembly District in Milwaukee.
Lake Effect’s Mitch Teich moderated the panel discussion and Q&A session.