Most Active Stories
- Public Union Dust Still Settling in Wisconsin, Three Years After Act 10
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
- Advocate: WI's High Rate of Incarcerating Black Men an "Undeclared State of Emergency"
- UWM Basketball Win Might Mean More than a Spot in the NCAA Tournament
- These Cute Images Make Reading Chinese Characters 'Chineasy'
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri August 2, 2013
Originally published on Sat August 3, 2013 11:37 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will A-Rod do next? Brian Babylon.
BRIAN BABYLON: A-Rod will have a new reality show about his new chain of gyms called Aroids, where the gym equipment makes you feel younger than you really are.
SAGAL: Roxanne Roberts.
ROXANNE ROBERTS: In an effort to raise the moral bar of the campaign, A-Rod will announce he's running for mayor of New York.
SAGAL: And Bobcat Goldthwait.
BOBCAT GOLDTHWAIT: Surprising, he's going to be the new judge on "American Idol."
CARL KASELL: Well, if A-Rod does any of that, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Brian Babylon, Roxanne Roberts, and Bobcat Goldthwait. Thanks to the crew at the U.S. Cellular Center Asheville. Thanks to Barbara (unintelligible) in WCQS. Thanks all of you for listening. You're fabulous.
(SOUNDBITE OF CHEERING)
SAGAL: I am Peter Sagal and we will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.