Most Active Stories
- Marquette Economist: Simply No Economic Reason to Argue for Right-to-Work in Wisconsin
- The Couture: Why All The Ruckus Over Proposed Site Along Milwaukee Lakefront?
- Opposition Flares Around Supersize Pig Farm Proposed in Northern Wisconsin
- Artist and Display Store Leaves a Colorful Mark on the Community
- Walker Says 2011 Protests Prepared Him to Deal with Potential Terror Threats
Thu June 18, 2009
Quantifying Milwaukee's Segregation
Marc Levine is a professor of history and Director of the Center for Economic Development at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He tells Mitch Teich that it is possible to quantify segregation. You can hear more from Marc Levine as part of the WUWM's forum on race relations, which will be broadcast on Lake Effect tomorrow.