Most Active Stories
- VIDEO: 88,000 Visitors Make Slippery Trek to Apostle Islands' Extraordinary Ice Caves
- Mentored by The Beatles, Badfinger's Joey Molland Plays On
- 3 Places to Taste the Ramen Renaissance in Milwaukee
- Black Male Incarceration Devastates Milwaukee Neighborhoods
- How Shakespeare Helps These Wisconsin Veterans Suffering From PTSD
Fri December 9, 2011
In the coming week, WUWM’s Newsroom reporters and Lake Effect producers will reflect on the divisive year in Wisconsin politics.
Our series, Project Milwaukee: State of Upheaval will address the subject from a variety of perspectives, including why so many sweeping policy changes were enacted in 2011, how the state has changed as a result, and where Wisconsin is headed.
Reports during Morning Edition, and Lake Effect interviews, will air all week. The series concludes Friday Dec. 16 with a live broadcast from 6:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. at Cudahy’s Irish Pub inside the Pabst Theater in downtown Milwaukee. The public is invited.
Project Milwaukee executive producer Ann-Elise Henzl joined Bob Bach in the studio Friday Dec. 9, for a series preview.