Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- DA Will Not Charge Former Milwaukee Police Officer in Fatal Shooting of Dontre Hamilton
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
- 2014 'Games to Gift' List
Tue August 13, 2013
Tornado Damage Exceeds $30 million
Authorities say tornadoes last week in the Fox Valley caused about $25 million in damage to private property.
Public property damage, so far, has totaled nearly $6 million.
The numbers are expected to rise, as more communities report damages.
Six tornadoes in the area have been confirmed.