Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
Thu August 21, 2014
UWM Course Teaches Students How to Invest - Using Real Money
Finding a job that allows you to make money is one of the biggest rewards for finishing college. But, many of us spend a lifetime trying to figure out how to save and invest the money we earn.
At UW-Milwaukee, a group of students in the Lubar School of Business are getting valuable experience learning about how to do just that and they are using real money - $300,000 - that is on the line every day they come to class.
Joining us on today’s program are Kevin Spellman, who directs the Investment Management Certificate Program, and Paige Radke, a graduate student in the program.