Most Active Stories
- Demonstrators Block Freeway Lanes on I-43 in Milwaukee, 74 People Arrested
- Young Black Men in Milwaukee Ditch Sneakers and Jeans for Tuxedos
- Milwaukee's Best New Restaurants
- Milwaukee County Supervisors Stand in Solidarity, Wear 'I Can't Breathe' Shirts
- Essay: Sunday is NOT the Shortest Day of the Year
Thu January 16, 2014
UWM Scientist Discusses the Murchison Widefield Array Telescope
UWM astrophysicist Dave Kaplan discusses the recently launched Murchison Widefield Array, the most powerful radio telescope in the Southern Hemisphere with host Tom Luljak.
Kaplan describes all the telescope’s capabilities – from providing a new way to see events from the early universe to tracking space junk.
This interview originally aired on UWM Today on 10/17/2013.